[Dshield] network instabilities. Likely due to power outage

Geoff Shively gshively at pivx.com
Sat Aug 16 01:29:15 GMT 2003

Yessir this is correct. As we have been discussing for the past 2 days now,
there is allot of data that says otherwise. Sadly the mainstream media
is not paying attention to it.

I am disappointed for the first time in CERT and also in Sans
representatives
who went on the air to say that our critical infrastructure does not rely on
windows
machines or other vulnerable platforms.

Any CNN people on the list? ;)

Cheers,