[Dshield] Blaster date forward.

DAN MORRILL dan_20407 at msn.com
Sat Aug 16 07:33:58 GMT 2003

Actually,

I just ran a massive update off windows 2000, w2k3 and xp using the inbuilt
explorer tools/windows update, all resovled out windows update to
v4.windowsupdate.com/en/default.html

no issues connecting or anything else funny except for once got a nice
description page on what windows update was all about.

cheers/r/dan

Sometimes MSN E-mail will indicate that the mesasge failed to be delivered.
Please resend when you get those, it does not mean that the mail box is bad,
merely that MSN mail is over worked at the time.

Otherwise, hope things are going well.
r/
Dan