[Dshield] network instabilities. Likely due to power outage

John D. lists at webcrunchers.com
Sun Aug 17 21:21:50 GMT 2003

>I am disappointed for the first time in CERT and also in Sans
>representatives
>who went on the air to say that our critical infrastructure does not rely on
>windows
>machines or other vulnerable platforms.
>
>Any CNN people on the list? ;)

We all have to remember the power and influence of Bill Gates.  He has Bush in his pocket,  lots of control over the media,  so OF COURSE you are not going to
hear anything about it on the mainstream media.  It saddens me to know they have so much power,  but there IS alternate media...  it just isn't on the "telly".

Imagine what that would do to Bill Gate's "bottom line" when everyone learns what REALLY happened IF it was later determined this was the cause.

J.