[Dshield] Spam Falloff (was Increased activity)

John Dalton dubuque_1 at msn.com
Mon Aug 18 19:38:12 GMT 2003

Just a note, the company I was eliminated at was receiving about 80K
messages spam out of 95k total messages in a period of time checked(can't
remember 1-3 or more months). They instituted a Navgateway solution for
filtering on a separate machine which took a lot of pressure of the mail
server, until it went down last Thursday, literally dragging the email
server to a crawl . So I can believe the stats, since they would have been
even higher at this company.