[Dshield] New Worm

Brad Wyman tildar at sta-care.com
Mon Aug 18 19:51:46 GMT 2003

I wish someone WOULD do this for code red. and all the other worms that
are still out there still propagating. forget the "legal issues", just fix
the holes.

--
Brad Wyman           |\     _,,,---,,_      /"\
bradw at sta-care.com  /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_  \ /    I Support the

"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something
completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
- Douglas Adams in his book Mostly Harmless