[Dshield] New Worm

Ed Truitt ed.truitt at etee2k.net
Mon Aug 18 20:13:56 GMT 2003

On Mon, Aug 18, 2003 at 02:51:46PM -0500, Brad Wyman wrote:
> I wish someone WOULD do this for code red. and all the other worms that
> are still out there still propagating. forget the "legal issues", just fix
> the holes.
>

> On Mon, 18 Aug 2003, Niklas Schiffler wrote:
>
> > (I think the first one will happen, i still get CodeRed connections
> > every day.)
[snip]

Oh lord, please no.  Or,if someone decides to do such a stupid thing, I hope they get nailed to the wall - publicly - and get to spend plenty of years in a cold prison cell.

Good or bad, we don't need more worms infesting the 'Net.
--
Edward D. (Ed) Truitt
email:  ed.truitt at etee2k.net
http://www.etee2k.net
"Note to spammers: my 'delete' key is connected to YOUR ISP.