AW: [Dshield] Linux A/V Recommendation?

Graham Dodd g.dodd at falk-ross.de
Tue Aug 19 12:19:59 GMT 2003

Wayne,

I've just gone through this with my mail server so here are the findings
from the list

Commercial: H+BEDV, Kaspersky, F-Prot, Amavis, Sophus
Free: OpenAv, Clamav

Do NOT use RAV as it will not be supported for much longer.

If you have Procmail anywhere in the loop then use John Hardin's Sanitizer

Graham