[Dshield] Spam Falloff (was Increased activity)

Craig Shaw CraigS at caamb.mb.ca
Tue Aug 19 15:22:09 GMT 2003

John,

I would buy that as well, except I haven't seen similar fall-offs after
other major viruses were released. Has the news coverage about this one
really been that much better that a LOT more people went out and patched /
AV'd / firewalled themselves, compared to a Nimda worm, for example?

Again, I'm not complaining, just seeking to understand.

Craig Shaw
Systems Administrator
CAA Manitoba
(204) 262-6035