[Dshield] I need sobig.F

John D. lists at webcrunchers.com
Wed Aug 20 04:05:48 GMT 2003

>We very very badly need to analyze a specific aspect of the latest SoBig.F
>worm.  (not any of the RPC worms, the e-mail one with "Details" as the
>subject.) If anybody has a copy that they could send me, I would be
>infinitely appreciative.  (reply off list)

Go here:  http://www.lurhq.com/sobig.html
for starters.  it has a really good description of the way it works.
If you find any other info on it,  please also let me know.

this very nasty little bugger is responsible for zillions of spams
and we all have to eradicate it ASAP...  and with cooperation of the
ISP's and one of their infected users,  I know how we can catch them.

John