[Dshield] Linux A/V Recommendation?

Johannes B. Ullrich jullrich at sans.org
Wed Aug 20 13:36:00 GMT 2003

please keep this discussion focused on Security issues (e.g. Linux A/V
Recommendation). Do not make this an OS war.

As moderator of this list, I will exercise my power by:

- Rejecting further off topic posts.

- Having the last word on this discussion

SUSE and Redhat are excellent distributions if you use Linux for
business or home use. They may not be best for 'tinkering' or non main
stream applications. But if you try to replace Windows, Suse and RedHat
are the way to go. ;-).

--
SANS - Internet Storm Center
http://isc.sans.org