[Dshield] could be so big spam

Daniels566@cs.com Daniels566 at cs.com
Thu Aug 21 15:05:44 GMT 2003

Hello everyone,
My wife got this in her online email. She never emailed anyone like this?  I
believe it is one of those spam viruses or worm or bot or spider or whatever?
I thought you all would like to see the body of the message. It comes with an
attachment and if anybody wants me to forward the email with the attachment
email me off list. I do not believe it came from the originator as I checked
their URL out. http://www.resourcecenters.com/. Also one of her Yahoo List groups
they seem to have a problem sending email to the list, they keep getting an
auto response this is a test? I dont know what that might be implying.

John Daniels
daniels566 at cs.com

It's so-big of you to share this with me but no thanks!

Subj:   Fwd: Virus Found in message "Thank you!"