[Dshield] scrooge.ibsys.com?

walter woodrow oopicwow at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 21 17:34:50 GMT 2003

Hello,
Has anyone heard about scrooge.ibsys.com?  My box seems to be sending data to that host via port 80.  I tried to open with a web browser, but nothing there.  I can telnet to it on that port.  Just wondering if anyone knew anything about this host.  My box started sending it data about 4 days ago.  I have about 136 hits in my linksys logs.
When data is been sent, it seems to do it every several minutes, but in some cases it is every min.  I am going to try to put a sniffer on it and see if I can catch some of the packet info.  I may not understand it, but will post it for some feedback.

Thanks.