[Dshield] NT4.51?

Micheal Patterson micheal at cancercare.net
Thu Aug 21 17:44:58 GMT 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Wayne Beckham" <wbeckham at yahoo.com>
To: "Dshield" <list at dshield.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2003 11:45 AM
Subject: [Dshield] NT4.51?

> Can anyone tell me what the difference between NT4 and
> NT4.51?  I'm getting hit up with this question and I'm
> not sure what the answer is.  It's related to
> vulnerability of NT to the blaster virus.
>
> - Wayne

I'm not certain if there was indeed a NT 4.51 version available. However, I
do know that various versions of Samba for Unix report NT 4.51 and NT 4.9
when you browse then via Network Neighborhood.

--

Micheal Patterson
TSG Network Administration

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
message.