[Dshield]

Amy Roueche aehawk at comcast.net
Thu Aug 21 17:55:01 GMT 2003

Who IS:

Registrant:

Internet Broadcasting System (IBSYS-DOM)

Internet Broadcasting Systems

1333 Northland Drive

US

Mendota Heights, MN 55120

US

Domain Name: IBSYS.COM

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:

Internet Broadcasting Systems, Inc. (SA31-ORG) hostmaster at ibsys.com

1333 Northland Drive

Mendota Heights, MN 55120-1141

US

(651) 365-4000 fax: (651) 365-4430

But a whois on their gateway is WorldCom.