[Dshield] NT4.51?

Deb Hale haled at pionet.net
Thu Aug 21 19:06:54 GMT 2003

On Thursday 21 August 2003 18:53, Deb Hale wrote:

<quote>
> NT3.5.1 could be blue-screened with a large packet ping.  The big
> ICMPs out there could likely fit that bill.  <RANT
> level=personal>Anyone running 3.5.1 today pretty much deserves it
> though.</RANT>
<end quote>

> HUH!  Where did 3.5.1 come from?

NT 3.51 was NT 3.50 with the Windows 95 shell. It wasn't around much as I
recall, I played with it at a previous gig, but we stuck with NT 3.50
since it did what we wanted.

I understand that. I am just confused how we got to NT 3.51 when the
original question asked was:
 What is the difference between 4.0 and 4.51.

Deb