[Dshield] NT4.51?

Paul Fottler paulf at salem.cc
Thu Aug 21 19:12:50 GMT 2003

Greetings!!

As I recall the "Windows 95 shell" was not introduced officially into the NT line until NT4.0.
NT 3.51 was an improved version of NT3.5, but still had the same old original "Program Manager" interface like Windows 3.1.
At least, that's the way my copies of it installed. There may have been add-on interface changes later after Windows 95 was developed. Or perhaps some of the old Norton add-on shells like for Win3.1.
NT 3.51 was a superior platform to NT3.5, at least in my opinion.

Paul Fottler
Information Systems Lead
Salem Communications