[Dshield] Volunteer Wanted for Perl Programming

Johannes B. Ullrich jullrich at sans.org
Thu Aug 21 22:23:59 GMT 2003

I got a somewhat important perl project sitting on my plate for over a
year now and was wondering if anybody is interested. I am looking for
someone that knows perl / unix and PGP (pgp is important). You should
also have used the LWP module and know a little bit about XML.
Experience with cgi/apache/linux...

I have to offer: A real cool project, possible fame, no fortune, maybe a
DShield shirt (If I have one in your size around ;-) ).

Please reply off list. Its probably a couple days worth of work. All
code will be release for free under some kind of open source license
(GPL... )

--
SANS - Internet Storm Center
http://isc.sans.org