[Dshield] (OT)PGP question...

Bruyere, Michel mbruyere at ezemcanada.com
Mon Aug 25 14:00:15 GMT 2003

Hi,
	I was wondering which is the best FREE tool to use with Outlook XP.
I'm kinda new to mail sig and encryption. I played with it under Linux and
since we are a M$ company, i would like to install a pgp plug in to my
outlook. The main reason why i want to do that, is to avoid to see
"attachments" instead of text when signed post is mailed (for exemple
Johannes posts).

NB.: I tried PGP 8.02 freeware but when it comes to creates the keyring, it
ask for a license #. Is it me that do something wrong?

Thanks

M.Bruyere