[Dshield] Talk about Sobig/Blaster at SANS New England (Boston 9/17th)

Johannes B. Ullrich jullrich at sans.org
Mon Aug 25 16:12:12 GMT 2003

Just a quick note that I just scheduled a talk for the SANS New England
conference in Boston. The talk is scheduled for Sept. 17th from 6-8pm.
In order to attend, you need to be registered for any of the course at
SANS New England. For details, see

http://www.sans.org/newengland03/index.php

(Note: we just scheduled this today. changes in schedule are possible.
sorry, no 'at the door' admission. There is no extra fee for this talk,
but you have to be registered for the conference to attend )

--
SANS - Internet Storm Center
http://isc.sans.org