[Dshield] (OT)PGP question...

Bruyere, Michel mbruyere at ezemcanada.com
Mon Aug 25 17:01:37 GMT 2003

Hi Bob,
		Thanks for the fast reply! I'll retry to install it this
afternoon and i'll keep you posted if it worked or not... As the reason why
we receive Johannes email as attachments, then i think that only Johannes
himself will be able to tell us why.

Actually, like you said, this is minor irritation but i presume that, maybe,
many others will start to use the same technique as Johannes, then it will
become a bit more annoying.

Thanks

Johannes: Can you clarify the question as why we receive your posts as
attachments? Is there a way to see them as "normal" messages (in outlook
XP)?

M.Bruyere