[Dshield] MSBlast.D a good worm?

Samuel samuel at socal.rr.com
Mon Aug 25 19:59:28 GMT 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rod Carty" <rod at en-consult.ca>
To: <list at dshield.org>
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2003 11:36 PM
Subject: [Dshield] MSBlast.D a good worm?

> But is there any such thing as a "good" worm?

If it is a good worm then there is no reason to inform the owner of the
computer and get permission to run and/or install it, making it legal.

I don't understand why so many people tolerate spyware that is installed and
executed without permission. I think it should be prosecuted as a virus or
something. If the law needs to be changed then people should get the law
changed.

---