[Dshield] Cisco VPN

Shawn Cox shawn.cox at pcca.com
Tue Aug 26 18:29:34 GMT 2003

The Cisco VPN client is awesome.  You will not be disappointed.  It utilizes
an in memory shim vs a virtual NIC adapter.  It has it's advantages and
disadvantages though.  Advantages include not being visible to some
applications; disadvantages include not being visible to some applications.
:)  There is some good reading at www.cisco.com if you are so inclined.

--Shawn