[Dshield] Cisco VPN

Neil G. Lovering nlovering at nle-inc.com
Tue Aug 26 19:17:28 GMT 2003

There is a feature called "split tunneling", which allows your 'trusted'
traffic to go via the VPN, and everything else to just head out the
Internet.  However, this is considered terribly insecure, as if someone
from the Internet gets into your PC, they then have access to your
'trusted' network.

Neil