[Dshield] Cisco VPN

Leone, Michael michael_leone at merck.com
Tue Aug 26 19:35:10 GMT 2003

That involves getting to my network first. -evil grin-
Assuming then they do, and they don't go crazy and jump off the roof when
they see the evil things that go on in my network, they'd need the know-how
to get into the tunnel, and then they'd need EXTREME patience. Because that
would be one slow connection.

But if one wanted to get into PSU's network, it would just pick the easier
way of taking advantage of the 10000000's of other security holes in PSU's
Swiss cheesed network. Literally, they throw up a server and not even 10
minutes later its rooted and serving cracked copies of MS Office ISOs and
Star Trek Nemesis Xvids.

information of Merck & Co., Inc. (Whitehouse Station, New Jersey, USA), and/or
its affiliates (which may be known outside the United States as Merck Frosst,
Merck Sharp & Dohme or MSD) that may be confidential, proprietary copyrighted
and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity named on this message.  If you are not the intended
recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return
this by e-mail and then delete it.