[Dshield] How can I restrict only authorized computer receivi ng theIP address from DHCP Server?

Leone, Michael michael_leone at merck.com
Tue Aug 26 19:56:33 GMT 2003

The 802.11g standard wireless routers have that, and I believe it is DHCP
also. Has a list of verified MAC addresses. I'm sure something could be
written custom, the theory is quite simple ( if MAC ADDRESS is in MAC_LIST
then goto DHCP_Lease() ), the hard part is bringing it from pseudo-code to
something you can use. I'm sure windows supports scripting for its DHCP
server.

information of Merck & Co., Inc. (Whitehouse Station, New Jersey, USA), and/or
its affiliates (which may be known outside the United States as Merck Frosst,
Merck Sharp & Dohme or MSD) that may be confidential, proprietary copyrighted
and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity named on this message.  If you are not the intended
recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return
this by e-mail and then delete it.