[Dshield] (OT)PGP question...

Bruyere, Michel mbruyere at ezemcanada.com
Wed Aug 27 13:06:38 GMT 2003

Hi,
	I'm not using it for corporate use (not yet) so i don't want to pay
for something that will be personnal use... That's for sure, i'll pay for a
comercial product with support et all when i'll implement it in our corp.
Thanks for the links, i'll go there with my old 233 running 98SE ;) from
home...

M.Bruyere

Use