[Dshield] Can you copyright a picture of a dialog box?

Mark Challender MarkC at mtbaker.wednet.edu
Wed Aug 27 18:31:02 GMT 2003

anything anyone writes or creates is copyrighted.

>From the www.copyright.gov website:

When is my work protected?
Your work is under copyright protection the moment it is created and fixed
in a tangible form that it is perceptible either directly or with the aid of
a machine or device.

Mark Challender
Network Administrator

Are you sending out a virus hoax?