[Dshield] NAT: Secure?

DarigFir@netscape.net DarigFir at netscape.net
Thu Aug 28 05:13:04 GMT 2003

No not completely.

A session set-up from the natted computer will go through the router, gets natted and traffic back will of course be natted back.

So if you have some sort of trojan running or for example use kazaa it will work. Especially for kazaa you will see connections to your pc accessing the files you 'shared'.