[Dshield] IIS log

Wayne Larmon wlarmon at dshield.org
Thu Aug 28 15:53:24 GMT 2003

> Can I submit microsoft IIS log to teh dshield database?

We don't currently support IIS logs because our database is packet log
oriented.  i.e. source and target IPs and ports, protocols and flags.  Web
server logs don't have this information.

info at dshield.org

> I'm not getting responses from the mailing list as I hoped and
> the dshield.org web site does not have any contact information
> that I can find.

I can't speak for the reponses you get from other mail list participants,
but you did make a good point that the 'info at dshield.org' address should be
more prominant on the site.  I'm in the process of doing this now.

Wayne Larmon
DShield.org