[Dshield] RE: IIS log

Guy Barnum GuyBarnum at Armscole.com
Thu Aug 28 18:26:43 GMT 2003

Thank you for the information Wayne.  Is there a concern the web logs like IIS would be too easy to fake?  Since it sounds like they contain less information than the packet logs you describe.

I didn't mean to sound so whiny in the last message.  I'm Just a 'list newbie' feeling like I'm jumping in mid stream without an idea of how to phrase subjects and questions to get noticed for a few responses.  I've found some good information after just a couple of days checking things out.

Thanks again,

mrguy