[Dshield] Ebay fraud email

Tony Sykora tsykora at stcloudwirelessholdings.com
Fri Aug 29 13:35:08 GMT 2003

I reported this abuse directly to lycos/anglefire and here is the
response I received.

THIS IS AN AUTO-ACKNOWLEDGEMENT - PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL.

Thank you for writing to the Lycos Abuse Team.  We have received your
email and will be reviewing it shortly.  Please be advised that due to
the volume of emails we receive, this may be the only email you receive
from us regarding this matter.

For more information, please visit http://reportabuse.lycos.com

Thank you.

Tony Sykora