[Dshield] Webcasts

Johannes B. Ullrich jullrich at sans.org
Mon Dec 1 17:19:04 GMT 2003

By popular request, we are having another "ISC Webcast".

Wednesday, Dec. 10th, 13:00 EST

We decided to try and keep them on the second Wd.
of the month, which should put them on the day after
MSFT patch day. So we can cover the last round of
patches.

As last time, we will cover current events and try to finalize the
topics as late as possible. This round will include a review of our data
instead of the DShield/ISC intro we did last time. Please email
suggestions off list.

If you know of a company that would like to sponsor this or future
webcasts, send and email to exhibits at sans.org or just contact me off
list.

More details will soon be available at
http://www.sans.org/webcasts

(BTW: the archive of our last webcast is available here:
http://www.sans.org/webcasts/show.php?webcastid=90471 )

phone: (617) 786 1563
  fax: (617) 786 1550                          jullrich at sans.org