[Dshield] DShield Birthday Chat

Johannes B. Ullrich jullrich at sans.org
Mon Dec 1 17:19:18 GMT 2003

ok. I decided to use the 'starlink-irc.net' IRC network. It offers
access via regular IRC clients and a java based "browser client". I know
not everyone will be able to use either option. However, I don't want to
setup a new thing just for the one day event.

The channel name for the chat will be #dshield .
No set topic/schedule. I think we will likely chat a bit about where to
take DShield from here what we can do to make it better. Its also an
opportunity for you to ask questions directly/interactively.

I will try to start monitoring the channel 8am tomorrow, but will
probably be more responsive after regular business hours.

For details about the IRC network:
http://www.starlink-irc.org/

Java chat:
http://www.izallgood.net/chat