[Dshield] DShield Birthday Chat

Richard Roy RoyR at justicetrax.com
Mon Dec 1 20:27:56 GMT 2003

8 am EST I presume, correct?

-----Original Message-----
From: list-bounces at dshield.org [mailto:list-bounces at dshield.org] On
Behalf Of Johannes B. Ullrich
Sent: Monday, December 01, 2003 10:19 AM
To: list at dshield.org
Subject: [Dshield] DShield Birthday Chat

ok. I decided to use the 'starlink-irc.net' IRC network. It offers
access via regular IRC clients and a java based "browser client". I know
not everyone will be able to use either option. However, I don't want to
setup a new thing just for the one day event.

The channel name for the chat will be #dshield .
No set topic/schedule. I think we will likely chat a bit about where to
take DShield from here what we can do to make it better. Its also an
opportunity for you to ask questions directly/interactively.

I will try to start monitoring the channel 8am tomorrow, but will
probably be more responsive after regular business hours.

For details about the IRC network:
http://www.starlink-irc.org/

Java chat:
http://www.izallgood.net/chat