[Dshield] DShield Birthday Chat

Brad dshield-list at izallgood.net
Tue Dec 2 01:52:43 GMT 2003

I have added a like that will directly join the chat in #dshield  it can
be found at

http://www.izallgood.net/chat/dshield.html
http://roswell.nm.us.starlink-irc.org/chat/dshield.html

both links are for the same and should work the exact same.

If anybody has any problems connecting just let me know, I get to work at
8AM MST, and pending how busy we are i should be able to be online most of
the time.

Brad
aka |Alien|

 "The President has kept all the promises he intended to keep."
 Clinton aide George Stephanopolous.
 I have wondered at times what the Ten Commandments would have
 looked like if Moses had run them through the U.S. Congress.
 --Ronald Reagan