[Dshield] OT: Discussion forums for spyware,adware and malware in general?

Betsy Horn Bhorn at hfblaw.com
Wed Dec 3 15:49:44 GMT 2003

Try www.techsupportguy.org - the Security forum.  They are extremely
knowledgeable and helpful.  And, it's free.

<<Does anyone have any resources for discussing adware, spyware and
malware in
general?  We have discovered an adware infected pc which cannot be
cleaned
by any of the major tools.  It's a modified version of ClientMan and
it's a
rat B4st4rd.  I have the feeling that these nasty ad/spy-ware type apps
are
going to become as bad as viruses in their mutation and difficulty in
cleaning.>>