[Dshield] Consensus Question

Paul Marsh pmarsh at nmefdn.org
Wed Dec 3 16:08:44 GMT 2003

I'm wondering if there is a site that lays out the nasty potential
reality of being compromised for the average user.  I think we're all in
turn with the corporate reality, it's our job.  It might be nice to see
something in user language that I/we could point them to so they'll know
the full potential.  Maybe this is something we could post on SANS?

Thanx, Paul