[Dshield] Consensus Question

Michael Leone loki at psu.edu
Wed Dec 3 18:04:44 GMT 2003

It really depends what she had on the box, and if she used her CC #'s and
the like. But it is a sad possibility. The more we stress the seriousness
of these threats, the more serious people will take it, and possibly lead
to some kind of action in the long run to stop virii, trojans, scumware,
etc... (I include scumware as well in this!).