[Dshield] OT: Discussion forums for spyware, adware and malware in general?

Brenna Primrose c0ntagion at punkass.com
Wed Dec 3 19:39:54 GMT 2003

http://boards.cexx.org/

and check out their main page at http://www.cexx.org for other useful
spyware info.

Brenna

http://www.dumbmenonline.com
AIM - absolutxpsycho
YIM - absolut_contagion
ICQ - 1363187
MSN - c0ntagion at punkass.com

-----Original Message-----
From: list-bounces at dshield.org [mailto:list-bounces at dshield.org] On Behalf
Of Shawn Cox
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2003 8:41 AM
To: General DShield Discussion List
Subject: [Dshield] OT: Discussion forums for spyware,adware and malware in
general?

Does anyone have any resources for discussing adware, spyware and malware in
general?  We have discovered an adware infected pc which cannot be cleaned
by any of the major tools.  It's a modified version of ClientMan and it's a
rat B4st4rd.  I have the feeling that these nasty ad/spy-ware type apps are
going to become as bad as viruses in their mutation and difficulty in
cleaning.

--Shawn