[Dshield] Consensus Question

Kenneth Coney superc at visuallink.com
Thu Dec 4 04:50:40 GMT 2003

I tell them they are probably compromised and any personal information or
secret emails, anything they don't want someone else to see has probably
been viewed by someone because they let a virus in, especially if there is
more than one.  Sometimes we find strange files (music, games, etc.) and
virtual drives they know nothing about on the machines.  (Often there is a
grand kid somewhere around.)  Of course in some cases the owners of the
machine has no credit card, no one writes to them, and they have no
personal information.