[Dshield] He thinks he is bulletproof, is he?

Michael Leone loki at psu.edu
Thu Dec 4 13:29:46 GMT 2003

Personally I think He's got something going there. I don't think he is any
grave danger, at least any that's been used in the past 5 years. Everything
nowadays is for win2k and XP. Unless someone nukes him.

I don't see any danger, and I think that he's probably smarter than the
rest, although he sounds like my College Advisor with the 16megs of Ram
deal. ;-)
Don't fix it unless its broken.