[Dshield] Bindview on sensor

tim0707@comcast.net tim0707 at comcast.net
Thu Dec 4 16:28:24 GMT 2003

I think this is off-topic a bit, but this is probably the best source I know of for information.

Management here wants to load Bindview on all of our sensors.  Thoughts?

I'm against it for a couple of reasons.

- Performance -
- Additional software loaded -
- Don't want management looking over my work all day (personal...) -

Does anyone have anything like Bindview loaded on your IDS?  If so, why?  Have you noticed any performance issues or other problems.

I'm also looking for any documentation that states this is good or bad, preferably bad... : )

Thanks for the help and advice.

Tim