[Dshield] port 1026-1031 update

Kenneth Coney superc at visuallink.com
Thu Dec 4 17:39:01 GMT 2003

If we asked who profits from something like Blaster, the guys sending spam
  using hijacked email accounts and advertising for a program that stops
spam ads (and installs Gosh knows what else on your machine), to be paid
for with your credit card (you gave the number to who?) would go right to
the top of my list as potential author suspects.