[Dshield] He thinks he is bulletproof, is he?

Zach Neuf ZachN at threerivers-cams.com
Thu Dec 4 22:51:33 GMT 2003

Bullet Proof Not at all...... I can remember back in the day......win
3.1 and Dos 5.6  I encountered weird MB bugs all the time... Yes mostly
from mail.. or from infected floppy's.. right

Its funny that this would come up a week or two ago one of my clients
actually asked me about viri he had on his machine.. that I remembered
from way back.. So there is a lot of old stuff still creeping
around..still

  take out the boot sector... how ? is like How...? He's running TCP/IP
right dialing into an ISP or broad band.... There could be some
Malformed shizz out there floating around from like 89'or 90'.  You
never know until it has been reported...