[Dshield] AOL Broadband

Samantha Fetter sama at snowplow.org
Fri Dec 5 14:56:03 GMT 2003

I just setup a Linksys wireless router at my place the other day.  When I
went to the LinkSys page to get firmware updates, I noticed that it has a
special version for AOL Broadband.
SO, I belive the clients won't need anything special, because they won't
be interacting with the actual AOL modem/router.  They'll be communicating
with the LinkSys.  That's my take on it, though I don't know for sure.

I'd recommend going to the LinkSys page and checking out their information
about working with AOL for Broadband.

Good luck!
Samantha