[Dshield] AOL Broadband

Alan Frayer afrayer at frayernet.com
Sat Dec 6 02:03:24 GMT 2003

On Fri, 2003-12-05 at 16:26, John Holmblad wrote:

> One benefit of being a Verizon  Online DSL customer is that they  offer
> free wireless hotspot access to their Verizon Online DSL customers in
> the areas (currently NYC & soon inWashington DC) where they offer such
> service (http://www.verizon.net/wifi/).

I guess I should log into their web site more often. I use Verizon as my
DSL provider, but since I own a couple domains hosted elsewhere, I use
the e-mails from those domains, and use an independent home page. I
never see what Verizon has to say if it isn't on television.

Alan Frayer,CNE,CNI,CIW CI,MCP,Net+ - afrayer at frayernet.com
Friends don't let friends use Active Directory
Visit Frayernet - http://www.frayernet.com
Shop at buyneatstuff - http://www.buyneatstuff.net