[Dshield] FW: Windows 9x Security Update Beta Invite

Alan Frayer afrayer at frayernet.com
Sat Dec 6 02:17:17 GMT 2003

Since Microsoft has already stated 1) that they wouldn't market patches
by e-mail, and 2) they would no longer provide free support of the 9x
series, and since the web site they want you to visit isn't part of
Microsoft's vast domain, I'm going to say no, this is not legit.

Maybe the better question: do you have any reason to believe it might be
valid?