[Dshield] betaplace.com

Alan Frayer afrayer at frayernet.com
Sat Dec 6 02:42:37 GMT 2003

On Fri, 2003-12-05 at 21:07, Johannes B. Ullrich wrote:

> -------
> Preamble: This is a very confusion issue. In order to avoid more
> confusion, I am sending this post ahead of other replies. I usually
> don't hold other posts back. But I would like to avoid confusion.
> All other posts, if they agree or not, will be approved shortly.
> --------
>

> 'www.betaplace.com' is an authentic site operated by Microsoft.

Gee, you shot my argument all to .... - but I still have to ask, does
the questioner have any reason to expect to receive such an offer?

Call me paranoid, but I wouldn't go for it.

Alan Frayer,CNE,CNI,CIW CI,MCP,Net+ - afrayer at frayernet.com
Friends don't let friends use Active Directory
Visit Frayernet - http://www.frayernet.com
Shop at buyneatstuff - http://www.buyneatstuff.net