[Dshield] Port 17300 increase

Doug White doug at clickdoug.com
Sat Dec 6 16:43:06 GMT 2003

In the past 24 hours, I have experienced a substantial increase in Port 17300
Probes.  According to my snort logs, this does not have the kuang virus
signature.

Secondly, the dally report I receive never shows anywhere near the quantity of
packets that are submitted daily.  In fact usually the daily report contains
less than one-third of what is reported.

http://www.clickdoug.com/mailfilter.cfm
Featuring Win2003 Enterprise, RedHat Linux, CFMX 6.1 and PHP