[Dshield] Port 3315

Göran Strömstén gstromsten.remove at kolumbus.fi
Sat Dec 6 23:33:03 GMT 2003

Hi out there !

Anyone whos's got an idea what's going on when my connection is recieving virtually a flood of attempts to reach port 3315 from various locations, these using various ports ? This represents over 90 % percent of all traffic stopped by my firewall during the last few days.

One answer would be that since I have an dynamic IP-address, I have recently ended up with an IP-address earlier used by someone who has been using some kind of filesharing, Kazaa etc, but it might as well be something going on out there since this traffic is totally different from the normal background hum.

Any suggestions appreciated !

GS